Planning and Estimating
This 2-day course is appropriate for anyone that needs to learn how analyze and model requirements to support high quality Business Analysis work. Participants will practice analyzing and modeling process, data, interfaces, interactions, decisions and business rules.
Internationally Endorsed and Aligned with Best Practices
Bob the BA is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider. This course is aligned with the BABOK 3.0.
Earn 14 PDU / CDUs for both IIBA and PMI certification or recertification.
Our goal at Bob the BA is to help you think, learn and work differently so you can make an impact back on the job. If you always do what you have always done, you will end up right where you were before you were trained right? So at Bob the BA we take a different approach because we know we learn best by doing and not through lecture. Our courses are always hands-on, practicing through exercises, activities, facilitated discussions, case studies, role play, workshops, printed materials and presentations.
Who Should Take This Course?
Anyone that is interested in a career in Business Analysis, wants foundational training analyzing and modeling requirements.
- Understand project vs. product (solution) scope
- Document product (solution) scope in support of planning and estimating your Business Analysis work
- Identify, analyze and manage stakeholders
- Understand common Business Analysis approaches
- Learn different approaches to estimating your Business Analysis work
- Learn to communicate and manage your requirements work plan