Business Analyst Video Online Training
This exciting new product blows away other Video Online Training solutions with feature rich content, exercises that engage, templates you can use right away, and with the ever-engaging and unique style of Bob the BA. Bob the BA training is fresh, modern, relevant for today’s business analysis practices.
Why Choose Bob the BA for Video Online Training?
- Get over 100 hours of Business Analyst video online training at your own pace
- Learn Anywhere on any device at your own pace – fit training into your busy schedule easily
- Earn PDU and CDUs for certification or re-certification with IIBA and PMI
- Exercises and templates that bring concepts to life and easily can be applied to current projects
- Bob the BA is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider
- All courses align with the BABOK 3.0
- Key insights from skilled instructors that each have over 25 years of Business Analysis and Leadership experience working in Fortune 50 companies
Comprehensive Business Analyst Training Courses
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Scope & Elicitation
- Requirements Modeling & Analysis
- Supporting & Managing Requirements
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Critical Thinking Skills
- The Agile Business Analyst
- Influencing Without Authority
ALL of these courses can be purchased separately or as part of the Business Analysis Certificate. Need some flexibility? Take one course or take them all. Get flexibility and purchase only the courses you need. Mix and match to get the courses that make sense for your career. Savings you can take to the bank.
Free 2-Day Influencing Without Authority Class
Try out our new Bob the BA game changing Video Online Training for free. No small print, no restrictions, and no endless sales pitches. Find out what all the buzz is about today and discover why video online training from Bob the BA is awesome for free!
Influencing Without Authority Course Outline
It's great you get a free 2-Day class but what's this class all about? This class is packed full of modern techniques to effectively build trust and collaboration with stakeholders. Here's the course outline:
Do you get what you want at work? Do you feel like you have exhausted every possible option to get your team or your boss to listen to your ideas? Sometimes it feels like no matter what you do they will never listen. The key to getting work done is political and collaborative skills: influencing without authority. How do you get the cooperation of those that you have no authority over? In this class we won’t just talk about the science of influencing without authority – we will discuss practical application. Bob the BA will share his insider’s guide to influence and how to move the mountain closer to your goals. You will learn powerful concepts, techniques, approaches and models to cut through the barriers and develop stronger relationships so you can do the right thing for the project, the people and the organization.
- Define influence and related terms, concepts and application
- Define and understand influence in managing relationships with sponsors, stakeholders, business teams and project teams
- Understand the challenges of influencing without authority
- Understand the landscape for your influencing effort
- Tactics and techniques for influencing and why it is more than just friendship
- Influence models, techniques and approaches and the importance of preparation
- Understanding the role of stakeholder analysis in influencing and the importance of trust
- Navigating politics and resistance
- Advanced strategy for influencing in difficult situations
Which training product is right for me?
Video Online Training
Watch and interact with an online interactive video. Learn topics on your own pace – anywhere, anytime. Affordable for individual budgets and incredible enterprise solutions! Take the training at your own pace. Easy to fit into your busy schedule.
Launches December 2017
Instructor Lead Training
Interact live with an instructor in a classroom either physically or virtually. Very affordable for individuals or organizations. Training is conducted on a set schedule so you’ll need to juggle your calendar.
Customized Onsite Training
Training is customized to meet your training goals in an instructor lead environment privately for your company. Free customization and affordable for organizations or teams. Privately held training scheduled by your organization.
Train Your Entire Organization with Enterprise Solutions
Everyone does business analysis. Want to be ahead of the curve? Get your entire organization trained on business analysis now. You really can train your ENTIRE organization for one low price. Train 10, 50 or 100 users all for the same flat rate. No per user licenses or complex fees. Ask about our enterprise solution options today. Enterprise Solutions starts launching November 2017.